BECAUSE YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO
- Hail Damage Covered 100%
- Insurance Rates Won’t Rise
- FREE Rentals
- Fast Repair Times
What is Aurora Auto Hail Repair?
So, your car or truck has hail damage. What do you do next? If you said an auto body shop, you are not alone. For nearly half of a century, auto body shops were the only option for Aurora auto hail repair. Today, auto body shops and even car dealerships now hire a paintless dent repair technician or shop to handle all of their hail damage repair appointments. Summit Hail Repair is one of those shops. Something might NOT know is that you can skip the middle man and you can take your vehicle straight to the source! Summit Hail Repair is a paintless dent removal shop that specializes in auto hail repair. We guarantee 100% restoration on ALL levels of severity of hail damage. From just a few sporadic dimples on your hood or roof to all-over dent damage caused by a catastrophic hail storm, we’ve got the experience and tools to get the job done!
We guarantee all of our Aurora auto hail repair services with a lifetime warranty and promise that as long as you own your vehicle, we will stand behind our repairs 100%. If you notice a dent that was missed after you take your vehicle home, call us and we will get it repaired immediately.
Steps to Take After the Storm
What to do after your car has been damaged in a hail storm
- File a claim with your auto insurance provider.
- Get hail damage appraisal through your insurance adjuster.
- If possible, clean car before appraisal & take pictures of the damage.
- Tell your adjuster that Summit Hail Repair is your PDR repair shop of choice.
- Schedule online or call us at (720) 365-5141.
- Auto hail repairs usually take anywhere between 3-5 days. We will give you a repair estimate and time to repair when we inspect your vehicle.
- If you have comprehensive coverage, we will take care of your deductible and pay for a rental car while you wait if your policy doesn’t cover rentals.
- Enjoy a lifetime warranty with all repairs done at Summit Hail Repair.